Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)

Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5) - Colleen Hoover I first read this book several years ago. It was my first Colleen Hoover book and I got it as a free download. Every book blogger or indie author I read raves about colleen Hoover so I had to give it a shot. I was disappointed because I didn't like it. I realized while reading it that it was a sequel, so people I never heard of have prominent roles in this book. I also was new to the "New adult" genre and wasn't happy about all the sex these 18 yr olds are having. I have recently begun reading all of colleen Hoover's books. The resurgence started with Ugly Love, which I loved, then went on to Maybe Someday, Nov 9, It Ends With Us (OMG to that one), Slammed (and sequels), to then Hopeless. So I read this book again, after Losing Hope, and it was a completely different read. I have to change my review. Give it more stars. Appreciate the characters and their story a lot more than I have them the first time around. I get it now. And this was a great ending, or beginning rather, for Six and Daniel.