Text Appeal

Text Appeal - Lexi Ryan Charlie 'The Devil' Singleton is the face of professional poker. Notorious for playing cards and women, Charlie's ready to change his ways. He's had his eye on hotel heiress Riley Carter, his sister's best friend, for awhile, but his reputation as a "bad boy" and her reputation as "a good daughter" stand in his way. However, A mix up in Riley's contact list makes all thoughts of being good go out the window for Riley. The hot, hot texts she is getting are coming from her boring boyfriend, and when she finds out they're coming from Charlie all thoughts of being the good daughter leave her. All of a sudden she's tired of doing what's expected, and if she can't find Mr Right, she'll settle for Mr. Right Now with Charlie.

I have been a fan of Lexi Ryan's newer books, The Accidental Love Goddess, and Wish I May, and now I am reading her older books. Definitely a fan favorite of her writing, and I love seeing how she has developed from this earlier writing to the breakout author she is on the newer stuff. She provides fully developed characters and great plot lines, with steamy love scenes thrown in. Her newer stuff is not your every day romance story. But this one? This one is pretty standard romantic fair.